JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
kids these days!!!!

Realistically how much better will he shoot the bull barrel than the regular 10/22? I think somebody is "sparing the rod";)

I think the "kid" is caught up on the "I be kewl" bit.... when I was a kid, I'd have done ANYTHING to own a gun half as nice as that first 10/22. In fact, when I turned sixteen Dad bought me a cheap JC Higgins bolt action repeater /22 with a five round clip. Boy, was I STYLIN!!! That crazy thing never did shoot straight. Get it sighted at fifty yards, and at a hundred it was way off to the side. Sight it in there, closer it was off the other way. I think the stupid barrel was BENT, I do. It got stolen when I was in college (yes, in those days one could actually keep it in a college dorm!!! TERRORISTS!!) and I didn't cry--- I laughed.

Maybe that lad will settle down and really learn to SHOOT that thing with all the wierd holes and pegs. Oh, and that fat barrel. The 10/22 Carbine I bought in 1980 will still drop a dog at 150 yards, and that's with the cheap, small scope its got. What else does a guy need to tend the "spread"?

you should take him hunting befor you sell the first one
if he can only have one the first is a much better choice

i keep both cause i cant hunt with mine
about 3 miles in your thinkin f it ill pick it up on the way back out

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.