JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I still like the old Robocop Beretta 93R based pistol but what did they use for this new one?

D038C3C8-72F0-47B4-BF84-FBE85795A449_zpsjghzozmu.jpg

Why the hell would you give a half robot guy one of his human hands when you could better equip him with a robot hand like his other one?

It would have to have nerves to function so it'd feel or sense pain thus making it susceptible to damage.. And since its flesh its not like he could hit anyone or grab anyone with any extra amount of robot strength..
Its just so damn stupid.
And his pistol looks like a damn space toy.
Horrible, absolutely horrible. Leave it to hollywood to ruin yet another movie.

The original was too heroic, clean, good guy cop, no social engineering, can't have that. Actors who could actually ACT. They will never match the coke factory scene

Last edited by a moderator:
The original was too heroic, clean, good guy cop, no social engineering, can't have that. Actors who could actually ACT. They will never match the coke factory scene

It's a movie, i think you're giving a bit too much thought to it...but the first film was all about social engineering....
And everybody knows the ED 209 glitch scene was the best.....

[video=metacafe;2195975/robocop_the_unrated_demonstration_of_ed_209_in_act]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2195975/robocop_the_unrated_demonstration_of_ed_209_in_act ion/[/video]

Not the kind of social engineering I am talking about.. it was more pure, fun entertainment

I agree with your main premise, the militarization of civilian police.. fail

They did a good job with the Dredd remake, course the original was pretty bad. Robocop however, is a classic. Funny how in the 80s movies were more message less explosions, now movies are more explosions, barney style message.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top