JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking for a vehicle to replace my 02 Mazda Protege5, I was looking at larger 4x4s to take my family camping and road trips. I was not really looking at Escalades but I found a killer deal on a 02 with some what low miles and good condition. Its Awd vs a traditional 4x4 which is ok with me. I have a k30 for wheeling. It has a 6.0 LQ9 V8 which is plenty powerful.

20190702_065153.jpg

20190702_065147.jpg

Sweet ride. Join the Tahoe Yukon owners group Chevy Tahoe Forum | GMC Yukon Forum | Tahoe Z71 | Cadillac Escalade - Tahoe Yukon Forum. There's an Escalade section (and all of the trucks are basically the same anyway). The knowledge base is huge and it's free. I own a Tahoe and the site has been invaluable to me. www.alldatadiy.com is about 20 bucks a year but it gives you detailed repair procedures, parts diagrams, etc. If you need parts or parts numbers, www.gmpartsdirect.com or www.rockauto.com will save you time and money.

Big enough to blow thru road blocks and implement PIT manuevers.. uh oh the prepper in me ,peaked its head out.

Last Edited:
Sweet ride. Join the Tahoe Yukon owners group Chevy Tahoe Forum | GMC Yukon Forum | Tahoe Z71 | Cadillac Escalade - Tahoe Yukon Forum. There's an Escalade section (and all of the trucks are basically the same anyway). The knowledge base is huge and it's free. I own a Tahoe and the site has been invaluable to me. www.alldatadiy.com is about 20 bucks a year but it gives you detailed repair procedures, parts diagrams, etc. If you need parts or parts numbers, www.gmpartsdirect.com or www.rockauto.com will save you time and money.
Im super familiar with ls engines putting a 5.3 and 4l80 in my 84 k30. Ill check out the forum though, its in great shape. Just getting used to leather seats lol

Ill try to see if i can find mounts and the say yes or no
Check with Setina. Those are the mounts I used for my new push bar. Plenty of room to mount hooks or lights. I believe the model on that Setina push bar is pb400. It was for a 2011 Tahoe.
I was going to put tow hooks on them but I never got around to it. I figured that I could tie the tow rope to the bumper if I needed to pull someone.

IMG_20190718_160110.jpg

Check with Setina. Those are the mounts I used for my new push bar. Plenty of room to mount hooks or lights. I believe the model on that Setina push bar is pb400. It was for a 2011 Tahoe.
I was going to put tow hooks on them but I never got around to it. I figured that I could tie the tow rope to the bumper if I needed to pull someone.

View attachment 601467
They want 250 bucks for the mounting kit. So ill pass on the bumper

I asked for mounts for a 02 tahoe and they added 50 bucks to it becuase its a obsolete truck to them
Well the bulk of their business is current year model LEO vehicles, not civilian 4x4's so I guess they pick and choose their clientele.
For what this bumper will cost you it may be worth looking around for a set of mounts. I don't know about $250 though, lol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top