JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked it up, and the pics don't do it justice. The finish is like a mirror - you literally can't keep this thing clean :)

Might be too pretty to shoot!

upload_2015-3-11_14-31-14.png

Damn!! Wish I still had mine, sold it before the prices went up up up. That's a Purdy one!!

Definitely shoot it. There sweet shooters

I probably wouldn't shoot it if it's not been shot since leaving Colt. But, if it's all ready had it's cherry popped, I would shoot the heck out of that thing!

Very nice. :cool:

I remember seeing a few when they were on the shelves. Had no reason to think they would stop making them after it took so long to build them in the first place!

I probably wouldn't shoot it if it's not been shot since leaving Colt. But, if it's all ready had it's cherry popped, I would shoot the heck out of that thing!

Very nice. :cool:

I remember seeing a few when they were on the shelves. Had no reason to think they would stop making them after it took so long to build them in the first place!

It's been shot, but not much. I'm going to shoot it alongside my 629 - always wanted to compare them side-by-side. Then back in the safe - bring it out for special occasions. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top