JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't tried these yet but I know there are a ton of folks with Howard Leight Sport electronic muffs. A company called "Noisefighter" has come out with replacement gel cups for the HLS muffs. And they have a relief cut to accommodate glasses. They're making them for some other muffs as well.

There's a review and amazon link below. They're going for about $40. And I realize that's about the price of the muffs to begin with but $40 is about the going rate for any gel cups.

If you try these, be sure to let us know how they work. :)

Noisefighter Gel Pad Installation -

https://www.amazon.com/Noisefighter...pads&qid=1553317925&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

These are awesome. Tried a friend of mine's at the range on some Howard Leights. I immediately ordered some for my Walker's Razors. No more discomfort from any eyewear.

I haven't tried these yet but I know there are a ton of folks with Howard Leight Sport electronic muffs. A company called "Noisefighter" has come out with replacement gel cups for the HLS muffs. And they have a relief cut to accommodate glasses. They're making them for some other muffs as well.

There's a review and amazon link below. They're going for about $40. And I realize that's about the price of the muffs to begin with but $40 is about the going rate for any gel cups.

If you try these, be sure to let us know how they work. :)

Noisefighter Gel Pad Installation -

https://www.amazon.com/Noisefighter...pads&qid=1553317925&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

You kept saying, "muff".... :s0140:

;)

I had a problem with my electronic muffs and my eyepro... my solution was a pr of ESS Supressors. They're designed to work with cans (flat earpieces).

I love em, but this is a cheaper alternative. Thanks for the tip... I was unaware of these things.

Yep... muffs and cans in the same post. 'MURICA!

Please don't ban me

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top