JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't tried these yet but I know there are a ton of folks with Howard Leight Sport electronic muffs. A company called "Noisefighter" has come out with replacement gel cups for the HLS muffs. And they have a relief cut to accommodate glasses. They're making them for some other muffs as well.

There's a review and amazon link below. They're going for about $40. And I realize that's about the price of the muffs to begin with but $40 is about the going rate for any gel cups.

If you try these, be sure to let us know how they work. :)

Noisefighter Gel Pad Installation -

https://www.amazon.com/Noisefighter...pads&qid=1553317925&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

These are awesome. Tried a friend of mine's at the range on some Howard Leights. I immediately ordered some for my Walker's Razors. No more discomfort from any eyewear.

I haven't tried these yet but I know there are a ton of folks with Howard Leight Sport electronic muffs. A company called "Noisefighter" has come out with replacement gel cups for the HLS muffs. And they have a relief cut to accommodate glasses. They're making them for some other muffs as well.

There's a review and amazon link below. They're going for about $40. And I realize that's about the price of the muffs to begin with but $40 is about the going rate for any gel cups.

If you try these, be sure to let us know how they work. :)

Noisefighter Gel Pad Installation -

https://www.amazon.com/Noisefighter...pads&qid=1553317925&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

You kept saying, "muff".... :s0140:

;)

I had a problem with my electronic muffs and my eyepro... my solution was a pr of ESS Supressors. They're designed to work with cans (flat earpieces).

I love em, but this is a cheaper alternative. Thanks for the tip... I was unaware of these things.

Yep... muffs and cans in the same post. 'MURICA!

Please don't ban me

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads