Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR NEW Remington 700 .270win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
Selling a new (never fired) Remington 700 in .270 win. This was an SPS that I had cerekoted and the barrel cut down to 22" on
IMG_4028.JPG
IMG_4029.JPG
IMG_4031.JPG
IMG_4032.JPG
IMG_4034.JPG
. The Boyds stock is new and has been bedded by a gunsmith. I originally won the rifle on a gunbroker auction (NIB)and figured that I would use the action to build something. After a while I just decided to set it up as a loaner gun and it's been sitting ever since...never fired.

$600 and will include the factory SPS stock. For an additional $75 I'll leave the Burris Fullfield 3-9 on it in the Talley Rings. No trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online