JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New never fired , Comes complete with one 30 round mag, Blackhawk 2 point sling, Butt Stock pad, and two boxes of PMC 5.56 ammo. Get a NEW AR15 While You Still Can. Price is $2450 and I will need a Bill of Sale for my records.

Details :

M4 Carbine starts with one of our Premium chrome-lined Mil-spec steel barrels in the versatile M4 profile, mated to our forged aluminum upper, and finished off with a standard carbine hand guard, Pinned f-marked front sight post and A2 Flash hider. The forged lower is built with our 6 position Mil-spec size buffer tube and stock, Standard PSA lower parts kit with A2 pistol grip and aluminum trigger guard. The rifle is topped off with a Magpul rear back up sight. It comes with one 30 Round

Barrel: 16" chrome-lined mil-spec chrome moly vanadium barrel, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine gas system. M4 style profile is phosphate coated to mil-specs, and is High Pressure tested, and Magnetic Particle inspected, to ensure quality and dependability. Barrel is finished off with a standard carbine hand guard, pinned f-marked front sight post, rear Magpul Back Up Sight, and A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer, and are marked with the Palmetto State Armory logo on the left side, up front, just below the rail.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, and MPI. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside.

Lower: These forged lowers are quality made using 7075-T6 aluminum and are marked "MULTI" for caliber. Finish is Black Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2. Mil-spec sized buffer tube is forged of 7075 aluminum, is dry film lube coated on the inside, has 6 adjustment positions, is finished with an M4 stock and has a staked castle nut. Standard carbine buffer is Black anodized and has the PSA logo on the face. The standard PSA combat trigger has a smooth pull and clean break.

20121223114956230.jpg
20121223115050390.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
20121223115103770.jpg
20121223115143850.jpg

Can I make an offer of ... ONEMILLIONDOLLARS?... Also a shark that shoots lasers-beams out of its head; just to make it fair, of course. :s0112:

Why even open your mouth with offers like $700-750 when you know very well how ridiculous it truly is? It's just insulting.. the guy stated his price.. and you offer almost $1800 less??! Have some class and at least offer $300-400 more than the guy paid for the AR in this climate.. It makes both of you look ridiculous to the entire community.

I'll buy it for $750 USD

Why even open your mouth with offers like $700-750 when you know very well how ridiculous it truly is? It's just insulting.. the guy stated his price.. and you offer almost $1800 less??! Have some class and at least offer $300-400 more than the guy paid for the AR in this climate.. It makes both of you look ridiculous to the entire community.

Look in the mirror.

As you guys keep saying, supply and demand... The market will pay what it will bear. These guys will bear normal market pricing. It's insulting to gun owners that people jump ship from their hobby to make a few bucks.

Oh, and $760, but only because it includes some brass cased ammo.

Yes the market will eventually level out and reveal the true value.. which may not be for a few months the way things are going. I don't think anyone should pay anymore than market value.. and at the moment I'm sorry but current market value is $1300-1600 minimum. You guys are just insulting, your offers are below the value of the rifle before price levels even started to surge. Very unrealistic offers. Why offer only 35% of the price when the price is already clearly stated?

I have read that, "If you don't like the price then don't buy it..."
Maybe the following is appropriate- If you don't like the offer, don't accept it...
Bottom line = The rifle is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it whether that is $700 or $4000 (asking price on another AR)

Lots of crapping going on in my add, I don't really want to sell that's why the price is high. If you want to pay 700-800 there may be other Ar's out there for you(good luck finding one). If someone wants a new AR now the market price is what it is. Yes 2450 is over market vaule but one never knows.

Let the crapping continue!

Oh yea not giving up my hobby either this is not my only AR.

PSA was selling these on sliclk guns a month or so ago for 699.00 not 2,450.00 that's 1,700.00 or 350% above retail .....now that's ridiculous! However, I didn't insult with a grossly under market offer like 200.00 to his grossly over market offer of 2,450.00

As for the AR climate, I have 2 colt 6920's & a Hbar I'm not desperate hell he can keep the mag too, I have plenty. That's alone should drop the price a grand or so I figured we could start at 700.00 Patriot is at 750.00 I'll go 800.00.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.