JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Gang! Started a new project this week. Picked up a mid 1980s Remington 700 30-06. Funny but I had sold my last Remy 30-06 back in the mid 1980's when I was broke as a joke. This one reminds me of the one I sold. LOL As I get things done I will post more progress pics. For those who might ask I got this one at Newport Pawn. Great price and great people working there. I would certainly recommend them. Pic #1- aught six brought home and cleaned.

30-06.jpeg

Vortex Crossfire II 4x12 x 44 Dead Hold recticle. ECW scope mount base. Bore sighted at 10yds indoors. Too dang hot outside! Range time this weekend!!! [I hope]

A30-06.jpeg

Last Edited:
Hi Gang! Started a new project this week. Picked up a mid 1980s Remington 700 30-06. Funny but I had sold my last Remy 30-06 back in the mid 1980's when I was broke as a joke. This one reminds me of the one I sold. LOL As I get things done I will post more progress pics. For those who might ask I got this one at Newport Pawn. Great price and great people working there. I would certainly recommend them. Pic #1- aught six brought home and cleaned.

View attachment 1009717
Congrats.
Nice rifle.
Nice caliber.
Hope you will get a lot of use out of it.
Appreciate your pride in your purchase.
No need to ever apologize for having an ought-six.

Very simple design. Made from 2" pvc. 4- 2" tees 6- 15" pieces for the "legs" and upright. The left over 18 or so inches makes the cross bar. 1 2x2 cut in half and placed down the upright frame parts. Simple, sturdy and easily taken apart and carried to/from range. You can staple cardboard to the 2x2s and tape your targets over it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top