JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All of these are women, except Burgess Owens from Utah.

I got their names from this list, but included only those with a pro-2A position on their campaign web pages:

Add names of other newly elected pro-2A politicians (local, state, federal) in your comments.

Colorado: :D

ETA: Newly elected member of Congress from Colorado. :) 1605739879990.png

Utah:

Minnesota:

New Mexico:

Oklahoma:

South Carolina:

New York:

Iowa: Mariannette Miller-Meeks is ahead by 47 votes after counting the ballots; they are now being recounted.

Miller-Meeks on the 2A:

Her election:

Last Edited:
...I didn't know she was a politician too.
Only just recently. She just got elected and will be seated in the House of Representatives in January 2021.
Last year, she got angered by BeatOff O'Rourke's "Hell, yes, we're gonna take your AR15, your AK47" proclamation.
She then went to a town hall of his in Aurora and responded to his comment with "Hell, no, you won't take our guns!"
All the "blue partygoers" at the event booed her, but her chutzpah, determination, and feistiness in that ocean of anti-2A sharks was impressive to say the least.
I made up my mind right then and there that I was gonna support this woman's run for the HoR. I am ecstatic that she crushed her opponent.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads