JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
**NEW REDUCED PRICE!!! $200.00 CASH!**

I bought this phone recently from Sprint, while I had existing service with them. So I had to pay almost full price, and had to pay cash(full price being $569.00). I love this blackberry and it works perfectly, but after playing around with a friends Sprint Palm Pre phone, I had to have one. I intended on trading this phone in for a Palm Pre, but Sprint doesn't do that. So I had to buy the Palm Pre outright, and keep this Blackberry. I was going to keep it for a spare phone incase something happens to my Palm Pre, but have decided to try and sell or trade it instead.

I also have two new hard plastic covers for the phone, plus a new car charger that I purchased separately for this phone from Sprint. The phone comes with a wall charger, among everything else that these phones come with new. I have all the original booklets, paperwork, and CD, including the original receipt from purchase. This phone is basically brand new in the box, as I only used it and had my Sprint service on it for about a week.

Here is some info on the phone, and the link to the site:

The next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone is your connection to all the people and information you need now. The latest addition to an already dynamic Sprint BlackBerry portfolio, the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 is the smallest, BlackBerry ever to sport a full QWERTY keyboard. This stylish, titanium-finish smartphone strikes the perfect balance between functionality, design and usability by offering phone, personal and corporate email, contacts, calendar, expandable memory, GPS Navigation and enhanced web browsing. It packs a powerful multimedia punch as well as allowing you to enjoy your music, videos and pictures along the way.

Highlights
Sprint Speed - CDMA/EVDO data speeds
Sprint Software Store with Sprint TV, Sprint Music Store, Sprint Pocket Express, 1 GB microSD Card
Key Features
3G speeds where available
Music capable
Sprint TV®
GPS Navigation enabled
Web browsing capable
Email capable
Camera
Bluetooth® Wireless
Memory card slot
Voice activated dialing

I am interested in selling this phone and accessories for $350.00 cash, a huge discount from the normal purchase price because I'd like to give a good deal and sell or trade quickly.

I am interested in any trade offers within reason, let me know what you have.

Will ship with extra shipping charges added to price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top