JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sorry to see the empty shelves these days and the sad supply available for shooters.
As it stands I've been trying to get my hands on certain ammo and components that I'm in short supply of just like the rest of the crowd. This has left me cleaned out on cash for other builds. Up for grabs goes some of my supply that I don't shoot much of, or that I no longer need.
I was able to find some components and ammo recently at pre-panic pricing. I will work on passing some of the deals along to others. I have lowered the prices here on this ad, but still need to recover some funds already spent. Trades welcome.

500 Federal XM855F 62GR BALL green tip
Unopened case - 25 boxes of 20 $450

SOLD- 485 rounds 9mm
3 boxes 50 - s&b 115gr fmj sold
3 boxes 50 - pmc 115gr fmj sold
2 boxes 50 - ppu 124gr fmj ssold
3 boxes 20 - Black Hills 124gr jhp+p sold
1 box 25 - unknown 124gr jhp+p sold

50 rounds SPEER 38spl+p Gold Dot HP sold

200 rounds .45acp 200gr lead swc
sold as components -

Not willing to meet and sell a box at a time. Bulk buys are more apt to get me out of the house.

May have more available if the right trade comes about.

Trades/partial trades may include;
guns for sure, not looking for anything in particular but it can't hurt to ask.
leupold delta point/ trijicon/vortex or similar for pistol, eotech, 20moa base SA700, 30mm rings, let me know what you have?

0F354EB9-EC28-4DAA-8EA5-C0FA62782CCA.jpeg 9D8A738F-D2C0-436F-92C4-A4FAA60941ED.jpeg FF8C6446-03CC-4A90-BBC7-7D2693DB9261.jpeg 3CCDB0AD-A4BE-46EC-AA57-8EFBB6904413.jpeg 64044897-58E3-42F6-B0A9-C5DC1C82EA8B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Regret posting for high prices, felt terrible about the gouging prices. Since everyone was cranking up prices, trade value was i was posting for comparable. I was trying to get my hands on some primers and components. Recently acquired some of what i was looking for, and now will sell some of this stash at more reasonable prices.

Regret posting for high prices, felt terrible about the gouging prices. Since everyone was cranking up prices, trade value was i was posting for comparable. I was trying to get my hands on some primers and components. Recently acquired some of what i was looking for, and now will sell some of this stash at more reasonable prices.

First off please spend some time on this great site reading some of the intro for new members, and maybe introduce yourself.

Second - Start a private message (conversation) if you have questions or want to contact me. I do not get push notifications and do not randomly check the ad very often.

Third - the price for the .38 is listed in the ad.

I believe I responded to all private messages, forgive me if I missed someone, It has been a busy week with the ice storm and all the chaos with the off and on power. I apologize for not updating the ad sooner.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.