JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is a new unfired gun I put together a few years ago. It has all the clone correct parts short of the trigger and the stock (factory choice) . This includes the rare and coveted Leupold TS30-A2 optic along with the correct A.R.M.S. #22 rings with SIMRAD cap. I also have a Harris bipod with pod lock and KAC adapter to finish the package off. The Trigger is a Larue MBT, but clone correct would be a Hi Speed match. I had an extra trigger and threw it in there since they ship from factory with a mil spec trigger. This has a B5 bravo which is what PRI includes with the rifle, but clone correct would be a SOPMOD. The Optic alone is going for $1500-1900 if you can find them (Charlies has them for $1900) as they are discontinued. The rings are almost as hard to find at the moment. If you want a turn key unfired Mod 0 MK12, this is about as good as it gets. Barrel already has OPS inc brake and collar to accept a Ops inc or Allen Engineering can. Everything will come in a PRI hard case.

Price: SOLD

Will not sell the optic/bipod separate until the rifle has sold.

I will meet at an FFL of your choice in the PDX area or ship on your dime.

Resized_20210623_131736.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.