JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there.
I moved here two years ago from San Francisco.
Purchased my first firearm (shotgun) 5 years ago to shoot sporting clays but recently purchased a pistol and a rifle. Im not very accurate but im always looking to shoot and learn more.

Other than firearms I enjoy gardening and wine. I was working as a sommelier before Covid-19.

Welcome to the forum! Your background will be invaluable here. It has always been my opinion that a Malbec is just an angry Cabernet. Am I far off? Well, opinions.... :rolleyes: Lol. Anyway, don't be shy about asking questions. The knowledge base here is vast and folks love to share.

Cheers.

Welcome welcome. Glad you are here. Hope we can all give you work and enjoy your expertise soon.

Some folks on here with pretty solid gun knowledge.

Seeing a lot more fellow Portlanders on here lately, a fine thing.

Welcome from the Couv. Had to look up sommelier.:) I just bought some wine for my sister in law. Sure could of used
your help. o_O I know 0 about wine. :confused:
Not really an option at the moment, but I always recommend supporting your local wine shop. Good wine shops and good gun shops have a lot of parallels, they should be patient, non judgmental, ready to answer questions, and give recommendations.

Last Edited:
Welcome, a great crowd here for knowledge and we appreciate you swinging in and stopping by.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top