JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
CARLTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
We have Polymer80 "Glock 17/22" Kits in stock!

Sig P320 Grip Module $55
P80 P80 PF320BLK | HighLine Firearms LLC

G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-GREY $149.99
Polymer80 G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-GRY | HighLine Firearms LLC

G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-FDE $149.99
P80 G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-FDE | HighLine Firearms LLC

G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-BLACK $149.99
P80 G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-BLK | HighLine Firearms LLC

G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-COB $149.99 **SOLD OUT**
Polymer80 G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-COB | HighLine Firearms LLC

G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-ODG $149.99 **SOLD OUT**
Polymer80 G17/22 Gen3 Compatible Frame Kit PF940V2-ODG | HighLine Firearms LLC

Polymer80 G21/20 Gen3 Compatible 80% Pistol Frame Kit Glock 21/20 Gen3 Polymer $160 **SOLD OUT**
P80 P80PF45BLK | HighLine Firearms LLC

As per Polymer 80's guidelines we are unable to ship to the States of New Jersey, Washington, or District of Columbia.

IMG_9948.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

The States of ... Washington ... prohibits ownership of all receiver blanks & 80% products.

This is a misunderstanding. The issue is HELPING someone ELSE make a DIY firearm and many companies have interpreted that provision as meaning they cannot sell 80% receivers to WA residents because this would be helping, but that's different from them being contraband. In fact, if you look at the statute, merely providing information on how a DIY firearm can be built may also run afoul of the same WA law.

That said, the law does not prohibit WA residents from having 80% recievers or from making their own firearms (except for undectable firearms which Federal law has already prohibited since the 90s I believe):

(1) No person may knowingly or recklessly allow, facilitate, aid, or abet the manufacture or assembly of an undetectable firearm or untraceable firearm by a person who: (a) Is ineligible under state or federal law to possess a firearm; or (b) has signed a valid voluntary waiver of firearm rights that has not been revoked under RCW 9.41.350. For purposes of this provision, the failure to conduct a background check as provided in RCW 9.41.113 shall be prima facie evidence of recklessness.

You'll not in this prohibition, that the only bar is providing assistance.

It is true that WA residents, cannot make undetectable firearms (things that won't show up on xray or trigger a metal detector, see definition below) but we CAN make untraceable firearms so long as we do not intend to sell them:

(1) Except as otherwise provided in this section, it is unlawful for any person to:
(a) Manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, or have in possession or under control, any ... undetectable firearm ...
(b) Manufacture, own, buy, sell, loan, furnish, transport, or have in possession or under control, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in a ... undetectable firearm ...
(c) Assemble or repair any ... undetectable firearm...; or
(d) Manufacture an untraceable firearm with the intent to sell the untraceable firearm.

Undectable and untraceable definitions: https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.010

(33) "Undetectable firearm" means any firearm that is not as detectable as 3.7 ounces of 17-4 PH stainless steel by walk-through metal detectors or magnetometers commonly used at airports or any firearm where the barrel, the slide or cylinder, or the frame or receiver of the firearm would not generate an image that accurately depicts the shape of the part when examined by the types of X-ray machines commonly used at airports.
(35) "Untraceable firearm" means any firearm manufactured after July 1, 2019, that is not an antique firearm and that cannot be traced by law enforcement by means of a serial number affixed to the firearm by a federally licensed manufacturer or importer.

So long as the DIY gun maker steers clear of the undectable prohibition, and doesn't make untraceable firearms for sale, he or she is all good. And while WA residents have a WA law that prohibits us from having undectable guns or parts, every person in America is under the same Federal law: 18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts See (P)(1) and (2). The upshot is, if the frame is illegal for WA residents to have, it is illegal for everyone under Federal law.

Last Edited:
Oregon resident.. I have my own 80% lower kit. He isn't assisting In building anything. I'm looking for a slide, Barrel, are any other parts to interchange get between my own frame.

Awesome! Do you offer shipping? Also, I have a friend looking for the same/or a similar Glock project. He also is needing to source a lower poly kit.
-thanks!
Driving to you is totally possibly, as well. What is your availability Friday/Saturday?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top