JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because I'm paranoid, I hate it when websites have 20+ alternate websites with javascript needing to run to make things appear...

GRRRR>.. Somebody go Democrat and vote for me.
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

I've received warnings in the past that state these polls are only to get information about you the one being polled and don't do a thing about protecting us. A sophisticated way of Phishing. I don't do polls anymore. Everything we do on the internet is monitored nowadays (cookies ya think?) and I'm sure there is someone watching every firearms oriented forum website just to keep track of us. So why give them any more information against us?

I've received warnings in the past that state these polls are only to get information about you the one being polled and don't do a thing about protecting us. A sophisticated way of Phishing. I don't do polls anymore. Everything we do on the internet is monitored nowadays (cookies ya think?) and I'm sure there is someone watching every firearms oriented forum website just to keep track of us. So why give them any more information against us?
What a great way to silence the pro-gun people so the liberals can have their way. I received one of those letters too but it was from one of the guys that said that Obama was safe and would not do anything to take our guns. I keep voting in polls to keep the other side from being able to say, that the majority wants more gun control. Voting in polls is not conclusive evidence for anyone.:)

Yep but felt good, ya know thats how all these feel good laws and polls work . Wont accomplish anything. LOL hmm where have I heard this before ?:rolleyes:;)
I hear ya even knowing that every click counts a new vote.... so its a bogus poll, I sat there and drove up 75 or so votes when it was at 50-50 yesterday:D

Yep but felt good, ya know thats how all these feel good laws and polls work . Wont accomplish anything. LOL hmm where have I heard this before ?:rolleyes:;)

Hmmm I wonder!
Tired of wasting your time yet?
Most of those polls want your name
email address and zip code, I went back and checked this one and it doesn't, so it may be harmless, but still a waste of time. I used to do the Brietbart polls until I learned it puts up whatever they want it to read and no one sees the results anyway but they still have your information.
Gabby

Last Edited:
Hmmm I wonder!
Tired of wasting your time yet?
Most of those polls want your name
email address and zip code, I went back and checked this one and it doesn't, so it may be harmless, but still a waste of time. I used to do the Brietbart polls until I learned it puts up whatever they want it to read and no one sees the results anyway but they still have your information.
Gabby

Funny stuff there, either you are joking or are thinking I don't have common sense to not divulge information on the net. I never use my name, address or info, not even here. I have certain accounts I use for stuff like that and they can be deleted at once as I wont, but thanks for the concern. Most all places I have scripts blocked and IP masked . I don't here because thats not allowed and I trust the owners here.
I do hope others understand your information and make sure they don't. Me I conceal carry on the internet as much as I do in person ;).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top