JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's just a matter of time before something goes haywire and mutates into an epidemic.
Everything is just a matter of time.
The fossil record shows that this is currently the trillionth iteration of the universe and there's no end in sight.
who knows lol

Last Edited:
Reminds me - I need to get a flu shot. I haven't had one in 40 years (made me sick, put my grandfather in the hospital), but I am getting tired of being sick for over a month every winter. I figure that the shot will decrease my chances of getting that sick again by about 50%

Reminds me - I need to get a flu shot. I haven't had one in 40 years (made me sick, put my grandfather in the hospital), but I am getting tired of being sick for over a month every winter. I figure that the shot will decrease my chances of getting that sick again by about 50%
I seem to have been blessed with a tough immune system. Never used to get the vaccine. Had flue a few times and each time I was up and at it in a week most. Now have to get them for work. You can opt out but it's huge deal and I don't care. Other than having to stick around a few minutes after work for the RN to do it I never seem to have anything from it. I know the hospitals here just pack out for months when the season gets going here.

They're $5 at Rite-Aid right now.. get a tetanus booster while you're at it.. I hear that's a terrible way to die.

I'm a puss when it comes to tetanus shots. For some reason, that shot in particular, makes me very sore. Its the day after that gets me.

Last time I got the DPT booster it was sore the next day too. I at first thought I must have banged my shoulder on something. Then remembered the shot. Strange that it does not feel anything till the next day but it did that with me too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top