Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New Pickup

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beavernation, Nov 3, 2014.

1. beavernation

beavernation Canby Active Member

New truck for driving all over the city to find 22LR;).................yea right, I had plenty before the tragedy at Sandy Hook!!!............2014 Ford SCrew XLT w/ a 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost V6!!!...........Not an impulse buy, Ive been lookin for months!!!...... 2014-11-01 03.44.35.jpg

2. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Good looking rig. I like this style of F150 body. Interiors are nice too. Did you get it outfitted w/ tow package or any other goodies?

3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Nice looking truck! Congratulations Beaver!:)

4. Quacky88

Quacky88 Oregon Active Member

Sweet Ride!

5. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Congrats! Nice truck.

6. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Cute,kind of a car with a huge trunk!:rolleyes:

7. Cheesemaker

Cheesemaker Tillamook Active Member

Friends that have them love them, until they tow with them. Then the MPG are near single digits.

8. beavernation

beavernation Canby Active Member

This one has the options of HID headlights, the tow package and a 3.55 rear with an electric locker. The backseat is huge but the bed is not, everythings a tradeoff. It will be used mostly for my trips w/ my 80 yr old dad who still loves to go to Montana with me and shoot gophers (we call em sage rats here!) I am carrying #1000 of wood pellets back and forth to work w/ me right now checking the mileage/performance. I know towing has the potential to kill my mileage but I can buy a hell of a bunch of gas for the cost of a diesel F250:eek: