JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As in Mercedes Benz

The Grumer Hunter 4x4 Pickup Has Storage For Your Dog, Guns, & Hunting Gear

Mercedes-Benz-X-Class-Gruma-Hunter-Pickup-Truck-0-Hero.jpg

The top selling vehicle in the USA is a Pickup

Base is about 40k, but as it is a merc, double that for drive off.
Compare to the £370,000 AMG G63 6x6

"if you scratch the surface of the X-Class you'll find a lot of it is actually the aforementioned Nissan Navara. Same 2.3-litre Renault-developed turbo diesel, same ladder frame chassis, same switchable 4wd system with low range and so on."

The Mercedes-Benz X-Class. First of a new kind.

Mercedes-Benz X-Class

Possible names:

"Posermobile".
"Suburban parking chic"
"Urban Grocery carrier"

Who's gonna take it out into the dirt for real?

I wonder how that would handle with a 32 ft Outback behind it?:p
It actually had the holes in the bed .They had a fifth wheel in it probably not a very big one .
I bought it from my neighbor she he got it from the other neighbor.who got it from who knows where.
But like I said 1200 bucks and I have had it for three years

That ain't a pickup truck, it's a mullet. Business up front, party in the rear.

That 4' bed is cute, whatcha gonna haul, a cooler?

I do not trust European automobiles, especially late models.

That ain't a pickup truck, it's a mullet. Business up front, party in the rear.

That 4' bed is cute, whatcha gonna haul, a cooler?

I do not trust European automobiles, especially late models.
Yep I need the V8 motor to haul my ice chest full of beer.Or ice chests lol

Lol seriously I'm not really a car guy .
I like cars old and new but I'm not going to live paycheck to paycheck .So I can make a car payment.
Not going to happen.
I would rather have a ugly car or truck and some money in my pocket .And take a fishing trip.Lol I spend more on fishing gear and ammo than I do on car insurance and no car payments

That's what you can call a major conundrum for the "well-healed" urban commando types ....
.... is it socially proper to have your servants carry the ton of cash in Gucci bags to the dealership to buy it, or should you simply take it to your Bank's loading dock on the test drive and hope it's rated to carry enough cash. :confused:

I have people I work with that have the new big trucks and there Wife has the new great car .
And they work overtime all the time.to pay for it.
But if you ask them .HEY LET'S GO HERE HAVE A BEER .
Lol they can't because they don't have money to pay for a beer in there pocket.
So live it up in your new car .
I'm going fishing and then I'm going to have a beer after

I have people I work with that have the new big trucks and there Wife has the new great car .
And they work overtime all the time.to pay for it.
But if you ask them .HEY LET'S GO HERE HAVE A BEER .
Lol they can't because they don't have money to pay for a beer in there pocket.
So live it up in your new car .
I'm going fishing and then I'm going to have a beer after

And those 84-month car loans are crazy. I'll take my $3k 2002 Trailblazer all day long

And those 84-month car loans are crazy. I'll take my $3k 2002 Trailblazer all day long
Yep come on man really you make 85 thousand dollars a year and you get a 65thousand dollar truck and your wife that makes 30 grand a year drives a 60 thousand dollar car and you have a house payment and two kids.
and a pocket full of credit cards.
lol enjoy your life KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES

As in Mercedes Benz

The Grumer Hunter 4x4 Pickup Has Storage For Your Dog, Guns, & Hunting Gear

View attachment 511635

The top selling vehicle in the USA is a Pickup

Base is about 40k, but as it is a merc, double that for drive off.
Compare to the £370,000 AMG G63 6x6

"if you scratch the surface of the X-Class you'll find a lot of it is actually the aforementioned Nissan Navara. Same 2.3-litre Renault-developed turbo diesel, same ladder frame chassis, same switchable 4wd system with low range and so on."

The Mercedes-Benz X-Class. First of a new kind.

Mercedes-Benz X-Class

The funny thing is I looked at the photo first thing and thought it looked a LOT like a Nissan or Toyota knock-off.... funny that Germans are ripping off the Japanese!!

The Mercedes truck is more a @Stomper truck I think he said he has a Mercedes already

Why yes, yes I do.... it is a fine luxury sedan and it's like driving on smooth glass rails down the highway (and it's paid for... LOL)
9EEB04F1-EA59-45AE-8974-EC7AE1865788.jpeg

Funny. It's built on a Nissan Navara? Just looked it up. SO that's what they're calling the Frontier in Europe? So you're telling me the base price is $22,000 more than the base Nissan Frontier price ($18,000), and then tack on another 40-50k for the Mercedes Name on it....... Anyone reminded of the "Chrysler Crossfire" Mercedes Benz?

The funny thing is I looked at the photo first thing and thought it looked a LOT like a Nissan or Toyota knock-off.... funny that Germans are ripping off the Japanese!!

Why yes, yes I do.... it is a fine luxury sedan and it's like driving on smooth glass rails down the highway (and it's paid for... LOL)
View attachment 511668
Yes the German stealing from the Japanese.
My old Nissan Maxama still going at less than half the price .

If it were based on the G-wagen line.... similar to this customized G500;
mercedes-benz_100669636_m.jpg
I could see it being $80k easy, with proven off road performance and the actual prestige of being a Mercedes Benz all the way down, as opposed to a "Mercedes Benzified Nissan Frontier"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top