JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cheated and ordered a completed lower with the KAK Blade for $200 and a Complete 10.5" Upper BCG and all for $300 from PSA (Palmetto State Armory), I also got a Holosun 510C for the 'Dot in a circle' reticle. Not as nice as a Angstadt, but not as pricey either. I got a SB collapsing Pistol Brace from Brownell's for $100 and a QD endplate for $15. I was surprised that on this lower the endplate does not hold the safety detent spring in, I don't know how they do it as I was interested in completing the gun, not exploring. It works however they do it. All seems to be working. This is for the wife and she was very interested in the completed gun.
She advises that we will go testo testo tomorrow morning!
My Armalite AR-10 has not had a round thru it in years, it can go too! My G-20 needs shooting too, she will shoot them all.
The KAK Blade will go on her old 5.56 AR Pistol that had just a foam covered tube, so it won't go to waste.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top