JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Withdrawn...decided to put some rounds through this and see if I like it after all.

I've got up for sale a brand new Caliber X-Change Kit for P320 Sub-Compact in 9mm. I bought it about two weeks ago, then decided to go in a different direction. I've opened it, test fit my FCU into it, cycled the slide a few times, and put it back in the hard case.

The specific part number is CALX-320SC-9-BSS-10, which means:
CALX = Caliber Exchange Kit
320SC = P320 Sub Compact
9 = 9mm
BSS = SigLite night sights
10 = 10-round magazine (1 included)

It includes the black hard case, but does not include the original cardboard outer "sleeve" packaging. The grip is "Small" (only size available for sub-compact), and it is black.

The slide is milled for post-upgrade FCU units.

In addition, I have a second 12-round magazine to include, which is also brand new, but not in the original packaging.

Photos added below. Here are links to the official Sig web pages for these two items:
Caliber X-Change Kit, P320 Subcompact, 9MM, BLK, 10 Round Mag
P250, P320 Subcompact 12rd 9mm Magazine

I'm asking $xxx shipped (USPS Priority). I will do PayPal if you do it GIFT with the usual stipulations (no mention of firearms). I work near I-5/SR-14 in Vancouver and live outside La Center...willing to meet up a reasonable distance from those two locations if you want to do cash. I will be cross-posting this in other places as well.

The only trade I'd consider is an RX Caliber X-Change (includes the Romeo optic) for the P320 Compact or the P229 in new or like new condition (obviously with some cash added on my end).

20180416_202412.jpg 20180416_202433.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews