JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New gun day!:D
IMG_0106.jpg

*SQUEEEEEE~*
IMG_0108.jpg

The cutest gun
IMG_0109.jpg

Lubed for his pleasure
IMG_0111.jpg

Non-night sight version because this is what my gun store was able to get first. I did not want to wait, and they are very nice 3-dot sights anyway and this way I can get more ammo and accessories.
IMG_0112.jpg

$449 at The Gun Broker in Tigard
IMG_0124.jpg

Range report:
+VERY accurate for a .380, though not quite matching my CZ-75 (can't really expect a pocket gun to match fullsize). This is a very respectable group I made at ~10 yards.
+Very little recoil, it is hardly noticeable at all
+Very good visible sights, even without tritium inserts
+Trigger pull is very crisp, it does not feel like the 8lbs listed on sig's website
+0 magazine or feeding issues. Fits 6+1 just fine and I don't notice any denting on the feed ramp like they had with the first gen mags. I shot 150 rounds of AE 95gr ball ammo. Not a huge track record yet, but .380 is kinda expensive. :C

-Had to learn a new way to place my thumbs, if I put them in the same place I do on my CZ I get two problems: 1) right thumb resting on slide release causes the slide to fail to lock back on last round 2) left thumb touching the slide in any way occasionally causes a failure to go into battery. I have to put my thumbs down more than I am used to.
-A little bit of trigger slap
-trigger reset is a little grainy (a couple times I thought it reset all the way but I needed to go a little farther)

IMG_0126.jpg

Another one o' them CONTENTS OF POCKETS pictures so you all can see my tactical kleenex.:s0155: Next paycheck I will get a crapload of some good defensive hollowpoint to test out.
IMG_0116.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads