JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New gun day!:D
IMG_0106.jpg

*SQUEEEEEE~*
IMG_0108.jpg

The cutest gun
IMG_0109.jpg

Lubed for his pleasure
IMG_0111.jpg

Non-night sight version because this is what my gun store was able to get first. I did not want to wait, and they are very nice 3-dot sights anyway and this way I can get more ammo and accessories.
IMG_0112.jpg

$449 at The Gun Broker in Tigard
IMG_0124.jpg

Range report:
+VERY accurate for a .380, though not quite matching my CZ-75 (can't really expect a pocket gun to match fullsize). This is a very respectable group I made at ~10 yards.
+Very little recoil, it is hardly noticeable at all
+Very good visible sights, even without tritium inserts
+Trigger pull is very crisp, it does not feel like the 8lbs listed on sig's website
+0 magazine or feeding issues. Fits 6+1 just fine and I don't notice any denting on the feed ramp like they had with the first gen mags. I shot 150 rounds of AE 95gr ball ammo. Not a huge track record yet, but .380 is kinda expensive. :C

-Had to learn a new way to place my thumbs, if I put them in the same place I do on my CZ I get two problems: 1) right thumb resting on slide release causes the slide to fail to lock back on last round 2) left thumb touching the slide in any way occasionally causes a failure to go into battery. I have to put my thumbs down more than I am used to.
-A little bit of trigger slap
-trigger reset is a little grainy (a couple times I thought it reset all the way but I needed to go a little farther)

IMG_0126.jpg

Another one o' them CONTENTS OF POCKETS pictures so you all can see my tactical kleenex.:s0155: Next paycheck I will get a crapload of some good defensive hollowpoint to test out.
IMG_0116.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads