JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone,

Just got out of the military and starting a new life in the Portland area. Moving up there in a couple weeks. Looking for recommendations on places to live and shoot in the Portland/Vancouver area. Glad to be here!

Hello and welcome. I'm a bit surprised that you left Texas. My oldest son and his family really enjoy living there.

I do love Texas but I got a great job opportunity in Oregon. Oregon seems like an awesome place to live other than the Portland hippies so I'm gonna give it a shot. In the long run I'm going to settle down in Texas.

If you've never lived here before, I'm sure that you'll enjoy it. As stated previously, downtown Portland seems to be the epicenter of stupid, so avoid it at all costs. There is a large Russian/Ukrainian population south of Portland, a Latin population that seems to favor east Portland to parts of Gresham and various gang-bangers that live in the NE part of town. Portland is a racial and ethnically diverse population and their culture and society make the town a very flavorful place to live.

If you've never lived here before, I'm sure that you'll enjoy it. As stated previously, downtown Portland seems to be the epicenter of stupid, so avoid it at all costs. There is a large Russian/Ukrainian population south of Portland, a Latin population that seems to favor east Portland to parts of Gresham and various gang-bangers that live in the NE part of town. Portland is a racial and ethnically diverse population and their culture and society make the town a very flavorful place to live.

Thanks Gunny!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads