JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Fall I had several gun owners argued with me that 114 would "never pass", and then proceeded to vote "D" all the way down the ticket, apparently comfortable that our rights were safe despite what was going on in Washington and California. They waved me off like I was a paranoid idiot. You know you are.

We have a lot to do with all of this. A lot.
Sad but true.

I'm afraid UBCs is one of the examples of turning up the heat gradually so that it's not noticed. We've all gotten used to it so are accepting it as normal.

Since we're already going down this rabbit hole, I'd like to stress that all politics start on the local level. School board elections are going on right now and I believe they do indeed reflect the pulse of the community. If you want conservative values, the local level is where it needs to start. I honestly don't know if we have a chance to turn this around, but I know for sure that we won't get anywhere if we don't participate.
I second that! There is one obstacle to getting involved at the local level and the left use it to their advantage with great effect.
1. The average working American is so busy trying to keep their head above water that there's little time and energy for diligence toward civic responsibilities. It's not an excuse it's just the way it is. But… if you can understand the gravity of failing to show up and be heard then perhaps that will be motivation enough to make it a priority, if not for you the future of our kids are at stake.
2. The local government and committees know very well the busy schedules we keep and the impromptu or emergency assembly meetings have become the SOP for every meeting. If you get more than 24hrs notice consider yourself lucky.
Solution- get to know your neighbors and network with likeminded individuals. Create a frostcall list to alert each other as soon as possible when these surprise meetings are sprung. Coordinate your efforts, disseminate meeting information, and develop a shared messaging plan. The left excel at this as observed in Congress and elsewhere so for god sakes read the Art of War.

Sad but true.
Voting Democrat was a failure to being with..... just looking at the mess these states have become I am in awe at how people continue to vote for these people...... not to mention I refuse to vote for a party that continues to be racist and inject race into everything and every move they make is a deliberate step to further destroy the nation.

Voting Democrat was a failure to being with..... just looking at the mess these states have become I am in awe at how people continue to vote for these people...... not to mention I refuse to vote for a party that continues to be racist and inject race into everything and every move they make is a deliberate step to further destroy the nation.
Strategy is a large part of their success and a big part of that is control of information. Couple that with the indoctrination of our youth and that alone explains their success.
Our free and fair election process is compromised despite evidence to the contrary. Assuming there was zero fraud in 2020, the infrastructure is primed for tipping the scales. The fact is private entities tally the results with programmed machines. Proprietary clauses provide a cloak of immunity from scrutiny so even if profound circumstantial evidence presents cause for investigation, corporate entities the law and 5th Amendment in their favor.
Ex. Lake v Hobbs, read through the entire court records before comment
In short we sold our most sacred right and means of maintaining the balance of power.
Enter AI… don't even get me started. The potential for disaster is profound and threat is Very Real.
There is just no other way to secure our election process than returning to a hand counted paper ballot system today. Do not believe for one second that these machines are invulnerable if disconnected from the internet. Even if isolated from each other they are vulnerable but the fact is they are not isolated. Local machines are networked with each other and are slaves a master computer and voting software suite. This isn't made up conspiracy nonsense. It's 100% factual

Welp.....Gun Owners of America and Gun Owners Foundation just dropped out of a June hearing regarding the 114 Lawsuit in Harney County. Guess their money ran out.

The trial is still on for September, but I guess it's only moral support that GOF and GOA is going to give from here on out.

Welp.....Gun Owners of America and Gun Owners Foundation just dropped out of a June hearing regarding the 114 Lawsuit in Harney County. Guess their money ran out.

The trial is still on for September, but I guess it's only moral support that GOF and GOA is going to give from here on out.

Thread on the Harney thing by the way.

Thread on the Harney thing by the way.
Ah. Yeah, I'm a day late. It just popped up on Fox 12 an hour ago. At least on my feed it did. Thanks for the link.

new Oregon law today. may affect rallys while carrying a firearm. HB2572

Sounds like they are a bit worried about the domestic portion of this clause in the Oath of Allegiance:
",,,that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic...". Perhaps they should note that if you don't act lie a tyrant the citizens won't be forced to treat you like one.

The ointment in the fly is that under the Oregon constitution all males between 18 and 45 belong to the Unorganized Oregon State Militia. As such can be activated by the Governor to report for duty. It would seem that requiring someone to fulfill a role in a militia while preventing them from training for it would be ar odds with each other.

Noted that the Attorney General can have a violator tried in ANY county they choose, which will certainly be one that will be likely to convict. guaranteed Harney County will never see a case.

Last Edited:
I wrote both my representatives today in my Oregon district and one replied.
Senator Elizabeth Steiner gave me why she's supporting it and claiming none of these will hurt us gun owners.

What a joke. What a joke !!!!
Please Oregonian, Please reach out to your reps. it doesn't matter if you won't change their minds. Put the fear in them that we are watching, their jobs are on the line !!
https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/house/pages/representativesall.aspx
Reminds me of what Reagan said when the Mulford act in CA was signed into law in 1967, when he was the CA Governor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top