JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the reason bieng under federal law no one below 21 can buy a firearm from a ffl. are you the one that reported it? jajajajajaj sorry someone reported this thread. BUT anyone under 21 and over 18 can buy a handgun from a private dealer(what most of these sales are.) :> heres the link to federal laws and if you dont want to search for it heres the link to the sgn post that should clarify things for you guys that are out there reporting a fellow gun lover:> <broken link removed>

Yes I know about the 18-20yr old issues with buying handguns. Just confirming that this was the case and not something that actually prevented you from legally owning a firearm.

Thanks for the clarification, had to ask.

its fine just glad to see someone on this site that knows his gun laws unlike a couplepeople on the gunsites ive been to who insist that im wrong, but like i say its legal to do it but it is ultimimitaly the sellers choice if he wants to sell to me/anyone under 21

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.