JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Id've said,
I'm gonna give it to one of those lbm protesters and let um straighten some of those anti`s that are given em bule chit.. and asked if I could get 100 pieces of bullrts to go wit it... :s0115: just to see the expression on that morons face..:)

Dan

Had one yo-yo start off with "Well, the way we do it is..." just stop, there is nothing you have behind that counter I need to put up with your dumbassery, I'll find it elsewhere or purchase it online and have it sent to my regular FFL and won't have listen to your stupid chit.

Wal-Mart wants to know

That's a good one. Reality is, they have the right to sell or not sell. A big outfit like that isn't gonna go out of business because some people get turned off by such nonsense. However, if a person does answer their questions with the "right" answers, then goes out and kills someone in their parking lot, they are still gonna get sued. Asking these questions has slim chance of protecting them from liability. If they really want to play it safe, they should just quit selling guns and be done with it. Continuing to sell in the hope of doing it in a way that gives them political cover is a vain one.

Could be it was an individual store employee thing. Taking it up with a manager may or may not have continued down that same road. But who wants the hassle.

Or when this questioning started, you could've just given the employee the answers that he was looking for. Then do what you want with the gun; he's never gonna know how it turned out. Unless you do that parking lot thing.

Went to idaho Wal-Mart to buy a Remington 870 youth 20 gauge,, they wouldn't sell it to me because I was out of state. Mind you I can buy any gun but a pistol in Idaho, just not Wal-Mart.
So I went to the Wal-Mart in Spokane valley for same gun. They wouldn't even let me touch the gun. Then the a- hole said if you are buying it for home protection it's no good for that...what? he said it at least 3x then he asked me what I was going to use it for. I said what's the difference, he said Wal-Mart wants to know. I told him to t.ell Wal-Mart to stuff it up their arse and walked off.i will no longer buy anything from these #&%$ some of a beeches

"...if you REALLY must know, I wanna conceal carry it....." o_O

Went to idaho Wal-Mart to buy a Remington 870 youth 20 gauge,, they wouldn't sell it to me because I was out of state. Mind you I can buy any gun but a pistol in Idaho, just not Wal-Mart.
So I went to the Wal-Mart in Spokane valley for same gun. They wouldn't even let me touch the gun. Then the a- hole said if you are buying it for home protection it's no good for that...what? he said it at least 3x then he asked me what I was going to use it for. I said what's the difference, he said Wal-Mart wants to know. I told him to t.ell Wal-Mart to stuff it up their arse and walked off.i will no longer buy anything from these #&%$ some of a beeches
They are like that everywhere now. I spend half the year in AZ and the store that I use in Buckeye doesn't sell handguns anymore! I asked why and the sales clerk said "it's too easy to kill someone with a handgun." So I guess the answer is to purchase a shotgun then?

Wal-Mart shows you which gene pool got peed in.

Poop There It Is - People Of Walmart : People Of Walmart
127 Best I Shit You Not images | Funny pictures, Bones funny, Funny
walmart
Oops I Pooped (15 Photos) - People Of Walmart : People Of Walmart

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class