JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to idaho Wal-Mart to buy a Remington 870 youth 20 gauge,, they wouldn't sell it to me because I was out of state. Mind you I can buy any gun but a pistol in Idaho, just not Wal-Mart.
So I went to the Wal-Mart in Spokane valley for same gun. They wouldn't even let me touch the gun. Then the a- hole said if you are buying it for home protection it's no good for that...what? he said it at least 3x then he asked me what I was going to use it for. I said what's the difference, he said Wal-Mart wants to know. I told him to t.ell Wal-Mart to stuff it up their arse and walked off.i will no longer buy anything from these #&%$ some of a beeches

Last Edited:
then he asked me what I was going to use it for. I said what's the difference, he said Wal-Mart wants to know.
WTF is wrong with people like this? Do we not (still) have a 2A right to buy what we want for our own use and purposes? WTF does it matter to them why we want it?
This kind of bubblegum just makes me very :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Remember people walmart is the best place to get advice on a firearm and remember a Remington 870 20 gauge is definitely NOT a good home defense gun:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Walliwirld has absolutely ZERO right to ask you anything at all, they are a vendor, plain and simple and asking you anything is far outside their realm of sales! They think they are above everyone else, that their moral compass should be the ONLY guide for all to follow, and their arrogance in only surpassed by their hate for the common man! That Walliwirld has ANY say in ANYTHING what so ever is giving them far more credit then they have a right to!

Are you feeding that milk to your children, it's not good for children over the age of 6! :eek:

Never mind the 1/2 cup sugar in each bowl of fruitybloops, those are specifically made For the little bastids!:(:(:(

Every gun owner needs to boycott stupid mart. They have guns in their store but don't want anyone buying them, they sell ammo for guns they don't want anybody to have

Excuse me sir are you using that TP for home bowel movements?! Well, It's not good for that. :s0023:
Walmart.....And what are you going to do with that quart of oil? Me.....I am going to lube my leg from foot to knee and shove it up your stupid leftist arse and walk a mile to buy a pack of camels.

Walliwirld has absolutely ZERO right to ask you anything at all, they are a vendor, plain and simple and asking you anything is far outside their realm of sales! They think they are above everyone else, that their moral compass should be the ONLY guide for all to follow, and their arrogance in only surpassed by their hate for the common man! That Walliwirld has ANY say in ANYTHING what so ever is giving them far more credit then they have a right to!
Old Sam is rolling in his grave... at enough RPM's to make an oil tanker fly.

When the idiot asked me what I wanted it for I should have said I was going to boil it in peanut oil and eat the SOB
My smartarse would have said I was going to take it home, bless it in holy water, cut it into tiny pieces and plant them in the garden to sprout lots of little tiny baby 870s that I could then sell on Craigslist!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top