JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The drones are probably practicing viewing us inside our vehicles and homes here in Portland. Oregon is now a place for drone practice. Probably has been for a while.

<broken link removed>

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - While drones' commercial use is still not legal, the Federal Aviation Administration's announcement of test sites around the country - including ranges in Oregon - is spelling out new opportunities for Northwest entrepreneurs. ..."

Yeppie freaking ye-haaa!

Is already a crime in Oregon to interfere with a legal hunt and has been for a LONG time. I know two OSP game officers and both would take a very very dim view on having someone mess with the reason they get to work in the woods. HUNTING AND FISHING.

496.994. Unlawful to obstruct the taking of wildlife

(1) A person commits the offense of obstructing the taking of wildlife if the person, having no right to do so, interferes with the lawful taking, or the process of taking, of wildlife by another with the intent to prevent the taking.

(2) Obstructing the taking of wildlife is a Class A misdemeanor.

CREDIT(S)

Laws 1987, c. 473, § 2; Laws 1989, c. 171, § 67; Laws 1995, c. 468, § 1.

So, now they've gotta carry a goose gun when they deer hunt! These people have a special knack for stepping on others rights!! :angry:

[video=youtube_share;dAELplrEYu4]http://youtu.be/dAELplrEYu4[/video]

Is already a felony in Oregon to interfere with a legal hunt and has been for a LONG time. I know two OSP game officers and both would take a very very dim view on having someone mess with the reason they get to work in the woods. HUNTING AND FISHING.

Unless it was the police doing the droning. Then they would back'em 100%, I bet'cha.

Is already a crime in Oregon to interfere with a legal hunt and has been for a LONG time. I know two OSP game officers and both would take a very very dim view on having someone mess with the reason they get to work in the woods. HUNTING AND FISHING.

496.994. Unlawful to obstruct the taking of wildlife

(1) A person commits the offense of obstructing the taking of wildlife if the person, having no right to do so, interferes with the lawful taking, or the process of taking, of wildlife by another with the intent to prevent the taking.

(2) Obstructing the taking of wildlife is a Class A misdemeanor.

CREDIT(S)

Laws 1987, c. 473, § 2; Laws 1989, c. 171, § 67; Laws 1995, c. 468, § 1.

It should be made a felony.

You would think that after the 5th time the drone was shot that they would get the point. They are breaking the law and should be prosecuted for it!!!
I am a decent shot so don't be flyin these damn things around me!!!!

You would think that after the 5th time the drone was shot that they would get the point. They are breaking the law and should be prosecuted for it!!!
I am a decent shot so don't be flyin these damn things around me!!!!

A rifle will do far better than a shotgun. But that isnt wise if you are near any population. A hovering drone is an easy target.

Flying a quad and various helicopters is one of my hobbies. I'd hate to see an idiot like this ruin that fun.

Don't blame them at all for shooting it down under those circumstances. In fact it is hilarious.

Quads/RCs in themselves are not bad - like anything else it is what you are doing with them.

Don't confuse these TOYS with what gov calls a drone that is quiet and spys on you from thousands of feet in the air. These are low flying <400ft and loud - nothing covert about them.

we dont need any new laws, you are talking about people making a point in their own way. you cant get much flight time out of those so its not like they will get much done anyway. its a dumb way to get their point across but they do have a right to fight for what they believe in, even if it will fail in the end.

It's pigeons for gods sake. Next to starlings, they're a filthy overpopulated pest. That guy in the video would be singing a different tune if a flock of pigeons started roosting on his house and car.

Hate to break it to you guys, but you will never see or hear the Insitu drone loitering over head in Portland or anywhere else. And they can stare at you for over 18 hours straight...probably longer by now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top