JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi folks,

I'm new on the site, thanx to Tim @ TigardPawn! Currently live in Portland, love my Sig P226, kinda like my S&W M&P 9mm. I'm looking to find any indoor shooting ranges as my wife wants to learn how to shoot. I know of one in Hillsboro off of Brookwood. Are there any in Portland? Thanx for your help.

ozdiaz

Hello and welcome! I live on the west side of Portland, but have been making the drive up to Safefire in Camas, Wa. Really nice range. Super nice folks. Good prices. You can bring your own ammo. :)

I've been a member of Johnson creek gun club for 3 years now, club members only but very reasonably priced.
You and your wife can share a membership, it's kinda old school but easy to get to I go once a week.

Threat Dynamics has an indoor range and it's a group I trust and use from time to time.

IMHO, the best in the area is SafeFire in Camas (you can use your own targets and ammo & get the cases). I would rank the PSTC as second (can't remember whether or not you have to use their ammo & targets) and Place to Shoot 3rd (expensive and have to use their ammo & targets).

Place to Shoot & SafeFire both rent firearms as well.

Another advance for SafeFire is that while they are only 25yrds, you can shoot rifles through 30.06. Also, they do offer classes including ladies only.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top