JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. I suppose this is when ya'll might welcome me. I will save you the trouble, and I will welcome all of you. :)
Anyhow, we finally made the move, and are up in Ocean Shores, near Aberdeen and Hoquiam.

If anyone would like to go shooting sometime, chit chat, and whathaveyou, I am open to conversation beginning :) If anyone has pertinent information regarding firearm and related laws in Washington that I ought to know about, feel free to share.
If anyone wants to go kayaking - guns or no guns (there's water out there!!)...

In any case, enjoy, all, pleasure in advance to meet you all (and some of you, perhaps, again)
-Mike

Welcome aboard, sir.

IMG_0454.JPG

Hahaha Trekkies... ;-)
Not sure clamming is my bag, to be sure, but we used one of our two days of sun to take the kayaks out on the channel, and have enjoyed pretending to get my truck stuck on the beach.

Thanks fellas. I've been on the forum for a bit. Just absent for a goodly while. Glad to see all you fine folks are friendly as i remember.

Now...who wants to send some ammo my way for a schmidt-rubin...? Hahahaha

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads