JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to give you a few highlights of my world and to give you some idea of the person you may be dealing with. I am in my early 60's, I live in the southern end of the beautiful state of Oregon. I am and have been a pistol enthusiast for 50+ years and love to collect,shoot,cast, reload, etc., I have been married to a wonderful women for 40 years (She is a jewel to have put up with me for all these years) I have two wonderful children, a daughter that is a housewife and married to a Fireman, and a son who is married and a Police Detective in southern Calif. I have 6 wonderful grand kids, I am a Vietnam Veteran (69-70), I am proud to be an AMERICAN, I love my Country and the Flag that flies ever so PROUDLY. I am pretty much set in my ways (most of us old geezers are) and lastly I treat people as I would like to be treated, with honesty and straight forwardness.

My main interest are U.S. military arms and equipment from the late 1880's to present day. My favorite era is WWII and my collection centers there. I also collect WWII Japanese items mainly swords, but I like it all. I also collect military knives and bayonets mainly U.S. I Hope this little bit of info interest you as I really hate to type. To all that have taken the time and trouble to view this page, HAVE A GREAT LIFE AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO STOP HERE. SEMPER FI

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top