JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been thinking about a bayonet on my Shockwave as it is a close range weapon, and if I miss or the shot isn't effective, then someone or something attacking me faster than I can get the next round off would get more than a barrel poking at them - also, during the day, the intimidation factor might come in handy.

There is a psychological effect of a bayonet. Especially on civilians. Not saying they are not obsolete, but when cold blue steel is there it means something. With BLM/ANTIFA and Anarchist scum roaming our streets, a bayonet might send a message. My M37 Ithaca Trench Gun with M1917 bayonet attached is a real "attention getter". Just thinking out loud.

There is a psychological effect of a bayonet. Especially on civilians. Not saying they are not obsolete, but when cold blue steel is there it means something. With BLM/ANTIFA and Anarchist scum roaming our streets, a bayonet might send a message. My M37 Ithaca Trench Gun with M1917 bayonet attached is a real "attention getter". Just thinking out loud.
Yup - some really brave SJW may try this:

businessman-with-gun-at-his-forehead-held-by-woman.jpg

Daring you to shoot them, but now many are going to do that with a bayonet.

A Tommy gun is obsolete too, and yet there are quite a few LE agencies that similarly keep a handful of those old warhorses around because of their raw psychological power.

Some interesting reading...

I do like traditional, Old World styled switchblades very much, have a couple at the present, and would like to add more. A switchblade bayonet? Eh, no ... not feeling it. And, for that matter, I wonder how such a thing would even hold up in it's intended rôle. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top