JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...actually, they're quite comfortable...

66495.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey Joe, are you sure you have the t-shorts labelled correctly? I just went to look at a large heavyweight t and saw the price at $12 down from $15, yet the lightweight t was $16 down from $20. Just thought I'd ask.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Are you referring to the heavier t-shirts being less expensive? If so, they're a cheaper t-shirt made overseas (Philippines, I believe), but they're a heavier weight cotton, more like a work shirt. The lighter ones are American made, softer, and have a nicer 'cut' to them.

Are you referring to the heavier t-shirts being less expensive? If so, they're a cheaper t-shirt made overseas (Philippines, I believe), but they're a heavier weight cotton, more like a work shirt. The lighter ones are American made, softer, and have a nicer 'cut' to them.

Personally, I like the heavier t shirts, and buy them on line cuz that's the only place I can find them.

The light ones have a "spandex" feeling to them.......and I don't ride a bike.......................:)

You guys seem to be running things well, but if you would like some help with anything let me know.

I've got over 10 years of IT experience, and have set up/hosted my own personal web/email servers before. I've run PHP/MySQL-based forums, mailing lists, etc.

I know I'm new here, but I probably won't be going anywhere.

I always find it funny when I read something in a subject I know absolutely nothing about. The descriptions of your server hardware choices and operating systems and such make my head spin without any reference of understanding. I'm sure that is what many people feel when they read threads on here about terminal ballistics or optics parallax. But those are topics I can bask in and eat up! This computer lingo is just gobbledygook to me.

I'm so glad we're in good hands like yours, Joe! You are building a premier site I'm happy to support!

UPDATE: I just bought a hat from the store! Can't wait...

Last Edited:

Oh ok, well I'd prefer the heavier ones, but don't want to support off-shore as much as I want to support on-shore. Dammit. Ok well I'll support the site and the USA t-SHORT :) at the same time then. Hopefully more will jump in to help defray the new IT costs. Maybe at some point then Joe, you might find an on-shore heavy T.

A cap and a USA made t-shirt should be on its way soon.

Thanks for the orders guys! Our USPS boxes shipping boxes should be here tomorrow or Thursday, then we'll get them out.

Once our stock of these T's is exhausted we will be going with a US made shirt. Sadly, most people say they want the US made product, but aren't willing to pay the extra couple bucks.

Yes they are willing Joe, just don't offer an off-shore. Let's pony up guys, Joe and staff are doing an incredible job here, and its the least we can do. Buy USA.

By the way Joe, ship slow and cheap, we ain't in no hurry.

Joe, I sent you a message regarding my paid order, a t-shirt and a cap. Understand you are busy, we all are, how about a response as to when I can expect my products. I'm hoping before Christmas. Thanks

Thanks Joe, the shirt and cap arrived and I'm sure glad I ordered the one made in the USA. It fits perfect. Can't wait to wear it to our next lunch.

I'd highly recommend to others, get the Made in the USA one. Its not like buying one from the big box stores. And you can help support this site which is doing a great job for all of our interests.

Thanks Joe, the shirt and cap arrived and I'm sure glad I ordered the one made in the USA. It fits perfect. Can't wait to wear it to our next lunch.

I'd highly recommend to others, get the Made in the USA one. Its not like buying one from the big box stores. And you can help support this site which is doing a great job for all of our interests.

Good to hear Richard! Thank you for your support.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top