JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I told many of you when I started this site, my goal is to continue innovating and building resources that make this site a 'one stop shop' of resources for Northwest firearm owners.

Here's our latest addition, a map of Northwest firearm-related resources, such as ranges, shops, outdoor shooting locations, etc. It's still in the very early stages of testing, and it's going to take me a while to get all the info added in (I have to do it manually), but I wanted to share my progress. Hopefully as time goes on we'll be able to add things like driving directions and other features, but for now it's best to find what you want them use Google Maps to plot your route.

You can find the link on the navbar up above, under 'NWFA Resources', or <broken link removed> .

Let me know what you think!

Great resource! Thanks for all of your work!

Alas, it also makes me sad to see how many old-time gunshops we have lost. :( There's nothing in Inner Portland at all anymore. Does anyone remember Bwanna Junction?

Is The Place To Shoot at Delta Park forgotten?...................elsullo :huh:

Great idea Joey, Thanks for putting it together! How about adding places in SW BC and other NW states to the map too? On a related note maybe we could include upcoming gunshows, training classes and other NW firearms related events to the calendar?

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone :s0155:

Great resource! Thanks for all of your work!

Alas, it also makes me sad to see how many old-time gunshops we have lost. :( There's nothing in Inner Portland at all anymore. Does anyone remember Bwanna Junction?

Is The Place To Shoot at Delta Park forgotten?...................elsullo :huh:

Great idea Joey, Thanks for putting it together! How about adding places in SW BC and other NW states to the map too? On a related note maybe we could include upcoming gunshows, training classes and other NW firearms related events to the calendar?

Those aren't even the tip of the iceberg as far as firearm-related resources I have to add. I'm planning on adding everything from Washington, Idaho, and parts of BC eventually. It's a real pain though, cause after I find all the information it takes me about an hour to add 15 of them.

Joey, how the heck do you find the time to do all this. Good job, dude.
Elsullo, I'm old enough to know what you are talking about. And, newbie enough to be clueless. Tell us about what you remember, if you have the time.

Joey, how the heck do you find the time to do all this. Good job, dude.
Elsullo, I'm old enough to know what you are talking about. And, newbie enough to be clueless. Tell us about what you remember, if you have the time.

Unfortunately, with the economy the way it is business is very slow, so I'm focusing on my passion :s0155:

Good job on the map. Looks like there are still some things that need adding to the WA state info though. What sort of data would be helpful? Lat and Long and name of site enough? :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top