JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice!

Wayne Lapierre says he will shake your hand and thank you when he sees you at the annual membership convention... One of these days I have to go just to see if he really will;)

Welcome fellow Lifer! I got mine as a gift from my Dad and Grand Dad when I was 16! Didn't know what all the fuss was about until I started competition shooting, then I was hooked! Some times I forget what good the NRA has done for me, but then I shake out my head gear and remember that with out those benefits, We would all be in a much darker place! Glad to have you with us, and maybe pass on he word to others that maybe are thinkin of joining up!:):):)

"Say the magic word, win a prize". In this case the enchanted incantation seems to be "Do Not Promote List". In the case of SAF, it seems to be "Please remove me permanently from your database". They claim to not have a way to not send you junk mail. Thanks Alan. Love what you do, hate how you fundraise for it.

I got to the point recently where I no longer care about who is sending me mail I don't want. Now I just toss the stuff I don't want, it's the phone calls all day long from people trying to sell me stuff that still bother me, mail is so much easier to ignore I guess

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top