JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will be one year ago this March, since our migration from vBulletin to the XenForo software. In hindsight, it was one of the best decisions we've made for NWFA. Over that year, we've tweaked and changed many things here, keeping what works and discarding what doesn't. Now, with the goal of simplifying the site and improving the experience for mobile and tablet users, we've begun development on the new style for NWFA and our sister sites. I'll say this now for those worrying, we won't be making a huge departure from what we have now, the 'bones' will remain the same :)

For those wondering, the 'style' includes both the form and function of the site. This encompasses almost everything, all graphics, the position of page elements (such as 'Members Online Now'), and the function of a button when it's clicked.

I'd like to encourage everyone to share your thoughts on what you like, what you dislike, and how you think we can improve.

I would like to be able to do searches that are more subsection oriented as opposed to site wide. For example, in handgun discussion only or, and honestly more useful to me personally, in just the classifieds.

I think its all great just as it is .
An excellent performing website overall.
A glitch now and again, but not near as much as most forums have.
:D

Last Edited:
I would like to be able to do searches that are more subsection oriented as opposed to site wide. For example, in handgun discussion only or, and honestly more useful to me personally, in just the classifieds.

We actually already have all those features. Where the search bar searches depends on which section you're in. If you go into Handgun Classifieds, select the "Search this forum only" search bar, then search, it'll search just that section. There are many more very useful search options if you click the 'more' button. This site has the most advanced search software available for a forum. It wasn't cheap, so please, use it! :D

You can already do this by using the search feature (upper right) and selecting "more" which gives you the option of selecting what area to search.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top