JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
North American Arms
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Carlton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2 in stock!!!

$279.99 each +bgc or shipping

NAA NAA MAGA COLLECTION 22LR 1.125" SINGLE ACTION REVOLVER | HighLine Firearms LLC

North American Arms NAA-22LR-MAGA:

The NAA .22LR Mini Revolver is one of the most popular Mini-Revolvers ever produced. With many current accessories, it is incredibly versatile for several applications ranging from plinking to self-defense. These revolvers from NAA are also the industry standard by which other Mini-Revolvers are judged. However, this Mini revolver is more special than others, as it is an incredibly limited production run with less than 1000 being produced! This "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) revolver features the standard 1.13" barrel and 5rd capacity of .22LR and offers serials numbers ranging from MAGA-0000 through MAGA-0999, which pay homage to our 45th President, Donald Trump. This is an incredibly rare opportunity for you to own a piece of American and firearms history! Do not miss this!

IMG_0153.jpg IMG_0154.jpg IMG_0152.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Folks, I bought the other one of these last week and I can't stop messing with it lol! I have not owned any NAA pistols before so I am amazed by the high quality manufacture, fit, and finish they put into these. I'm already looking at a few others to add to my collection. Also, HighLine is a great guy to deal with and has a cool shop!

Folks, I bought the other one of these last week and I can't stop messing with it lol! I have not owned any NAA pistols before so I am amazed by the high quality manufacture, fit, and finish they put into these. I'm already looking at a few others to add to my collection. Also, HighLine is a great guy to deal with and has a cool shop!

Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if there are any other ones we can help you find.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.