22 Long Rifle
City
Carlton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2 in stock!!!

$279.99 each +bgc or shipping

NAA NAA MAGA COLLECTION 22LR 1.125" SINGLE ACTION REVOLVER | HighLine Firearms LLC

North American Arms NAA-22LR-MAGA:

The NAA .22LR Mini Revolver is one of the most popular Mini-Revolvers ever produced. With many current accessories, it is incredibly versatile for several applications ranging from plinking to self-defense. These revolvers from NAA are also the industry standard by which other Mini-Revolvers are judged. However, this Mini revolver is more special than others, as it is an incredibly limited production run with less than 1000 being produced! This "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) revolver features the standard 1.13" barrel and 5rd capacity of .22LR and offers serials numbers ranging from MAGA-0000 through MAGA-0999, which pay homage to our 45th President, Donald Trump. This is an incredibly rare opportunity for you to own a piece of American and firearms history! Do not miss this!

IMG_0153.jpg IMG_0154.jpg IMG_0152.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Folks, I bought the other one of these last week and I can't stop messing with it lol! I have not owned any NAA pistols before so I am amazed by the high quality manufacture, fit, and finish they put into these. I'm already looking at a few others to add to my collection. Also, HighLine is a great guy to deal with and has a cool shop!

OP
HighLine
Reactions
Folks, I bought the other one of these last week and I can't stop messing with it lol! I have not owned any NAA pistols before so I am amazed by the high quality manufacture, fit, and finish they put into these. I'm already looking at a few others to add to my collection. Also, HighLine is a great guy to deal with and has a cool shop!
Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if there are any other ones we can help you find.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom