JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good analysis here

Personally I have separated the upper and lower on my pistol and have at least temporarily removed my SBA-3.

I think I'm going to SBR that lower and go with a regular stock. Question now is what happens if/when SBR's become illegal in Oregon?

Good analysis here

Personally I have separated the upper and lower on my pistol and have at least temporarily removed my SBA-3.

I think I'm going to SBR that lower and go with a regular stock. Question now is what happens if/when SBR's become illegal in Oregon?

I SBRd mine years ago, right after WA legalized SBRs, never was a fan of the brace. Back then, I never imagined WA would legalize SBRs, figured I'd see pigs learn to fly first. Unless SBRs start showing up at crime scenes, I can't imagine OR wanting to ban them just because they can. Heck, you lucky ones can own machineguns :eek:

I SBRd mine years ago, right after WA legalized SBRs, never was a fan of the brace. Back then, I never imagined WA would legalize SBRs, figured I'd see pigs learn to fly first. Unless SBRs start showing up at crime scenes, I can't imagine OR wanting to ban them just because they can. Heck, you lucky ones can own machineguns :eek:

I mainly don't like engraving my name as the "manufacturer" on the receiver, so it looks like I need to set up a trust to avoid that. The paperwork and fee aren't all that big a deal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top