JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good analysis here

Personally I have separated the upper and lower on my pistol and have at least temporarily removed my SBA-3.

I think I'm going to SBR that lower and go with a regular stock. Question now is what happens if/when SBR's become illegal in Oregon?

Good analysis here

Personally I have separated the upper and lower on my pistol and have at least temporarily removed my SBA-3.

I think I'm going to SBR that lower and go with a regular stock. Question now is what happens if/when SBR's become illegal in Oregon?

I SBRd mine years ago, right after WA legalized SBRs, never was a fan of the brace. Back then, I never imagined WA would legalize SBRs, figured I'd see pigs learn to fly first. Unless SBRs start showing up at crime scenes, I can't imagine OR wanting to ban them just because they can. Heck, you lucky ones can own machineguns :eek:

I SBRd mine years ago, right after WA legalized SBRs, never was a fan of the brace. Back then, I never imagined WA would legalize SBRs, figured I'd see pigs learn to fly first. Unless SBRs start showing up at crime scenes, I can't imagine OR wanting to ban them just because they can. Heck, you lucky ones can own machineguns :eek:

I mainly don't like engraving my name as the "manufacturer" on the receiver, so it looks like I need to set up a trust to avoid that. The paperwork and fee aren't all that big a deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top