JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$2000

Adams Arms AR 15

Gas Piston Upper

New. Un-fired. 2013
Super Low SSN with engraving on lower

Mil spec lower forged with beveled magwell anodized T6 Aluminum
Mil spec forged upper with picatinny rail anodized T6 Aluminum
16" m4 profile barrel
A2 flash hider
30 round mag
M4 hand guards and heat shield
Tactical Bag
40 rounds copper case .223 ammo

Available with full price deal 4x steel 30rnd mil spec magazines - these will need to be delivered later as they are set to arrive in about 2 weeks

y6KaQYE.jpg
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the day. I have houses in both OR and WA and split time between both Vancouver or Bend. I have a local CWP with in state addresses for Deschutes county and for Clark County. Cars registered both places etc. A bit difficult to manage.

I lowered the price to $2000 but since I have about that much in it that is as low as I will be going. For those who must have never bought an AR pre or post craziness the good ones don't sell for $1000 ... my piston upper is almost that. If you want to get an all plastic piece that is your call. I am guessing you want to buy an EOTech EXPS3-4 for $49 too? If you want to buy a so termed "assault weapon" new and be registered with state/feds with all this craziness go for it but I think it is worth a bit of a premium to have a non-papered brand new AR. That way they will come knocking on my door to "safety check" it not yours. If it isn't worth a premium no biggie I will keep it... bird in hand after all.

I hear what Ironbar is saying but this one is actually a pretty decent price for a piston ar considering all the extras you get. Wish I had more cash....good luck with the sale.

I lowered the price to $2000 but since I have about that much in it that is as low as I will be going. For those who must have never bought an AR pre or post craziness the good ones don't sell for $1000 ... my piston upper is almost that. If you want to get an all plastic piece that is your call. I am guessing you want to buy an EOTech EXPS3-4 for $49 too? If you want to buy a so termed "assault weapon" new and be registered with state/feds with all this craziness go for it but I think it is worth a bit of a premium to have a non-papered brand new AR. That way they will come knocking on my door to "safety check" it not yours. If it isn't worth a premium no biggie I will keep it... bird in hand after all.
granted your piston upper is 1000 dollars, how is the lower and 4 mags worth another 1000? think about it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top