JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Rathdrum
State
Idaho

• A "New, Never Fired" Sig P226 SAS Gen 1 .40 S&W
  • Original Sig Sauer grips
  • 4 extra standard magazines
  • 6 extra extended magazines
  • 3 nylon double mag carriers, nylon duty belt, leather belt holster
  • 60 rounds of Federal Premium Person Defense .40 S&W ammo
  • If you can legally own a gun and are an Idaho resident, I can sell to you directly.
  • If you can legally own a gun and are NOT an Idaho resident, I am required to ship to an FFL near you.
Sig P226 SAS in .40 S&W. This is the rare and extremely hard to find first Generation Sig SAS, which featured a very smooth profile and rounded edges and corners. It was designed to be as snag-free as possible for use by police, military and as an EDC weapon. DAK trigger.

"The Sig Sauer P229 Sig-Anti-Snag is a semi-automatic medium size frame handgun designed for self-defense and primary concealed carry. The SAS model has a lower profile, a smooth finish and rounded edges that allows users to have the weapon concealed and not have to worry about it catching on the holster, clothing, or other material when it is pulled out to be used in case of an emergency. The frame and slide are put through a custom shop that gives radical dehorning on them to make them as much of a snag free profile as possible."

1. P226 SAS .40.png
2. P226 SAS .40.png
3. P226 SAS .40.png
4. P226 SAS .40.png
5. P226 SAS .40.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.