JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
They made 300 of these for some police force in the uS that did not need them so they sold them to the public on Davidsons.
Comes with 2 twenty round factory mags, cleaning kit, sling (all still in packaging)
I will also sell a Colt 2 piece drop in rail system (marked Colt) and Magpul missions adaptable grip for an additional $125 if wanted
roll marked LAW ENFORCEMENT

Sorry NO Trades I need the cash to buy something from my buddy

$1175.00 please no lowballers
send email address for pictures
comes with an M10 bayonette

Hi, I am very interested in the Colt AR15. I live in Portland and have cash. Could you send me some pics please? How many rounds would u estimate have been fired through weapon? Do know what year it was produced or approx year? and its it stamped "Restricted millitary/Govt law enforcement only" ? Thanks

They made 300 of these for some police force in the uS that did not need them so they sold them to the public on Davidsons.
Comes with 2 twenty round factory mags, cleaning kit, sling (all still in packaging)
I will also sell a Colt 2 piece drop in rail system (marked Colt) and Magpul missions adaptable grip for an additional $125 if wanted
roll marked LAW ENFORCEMENT

Sorry NO Trades I need the cash to buy something from my buddy

$1175.00 please no lowballers
send email address for pictures

Hi, I am very interested in the Colt AR15. I live in Portland and have cash. Could you send me some pics please? How many rounds would u estimate have been fired through weapon? Do know what year it was produced or approx year? and its it stamped "Restricted millitary/Govt law enforcement only" ? Thanks

Colt6920.jpg

Says Never Fired ...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.