JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have some other projects that take priority right now so this brand new AR pistol is up for sale cheap.

- Anderson lower receiver
- basic milspec lower parts and pistol buffer
- Radical Firearms 11.5" upper in 5.56 with their basic free float handguard.
- Palmetto State Armory Bolt Carrier Group & Charging Handle

No sights but otherwise complete and ready to go.

Selling for only $350! if you can meet me in Florence for the transfer and you pay your fees/background check. I might be able to meet in Eugene, Coos Bay or Newport areas on the weekend as well.

Due to the cost of shipping and FFL fees I can ship to your FFL but the price will be $400 and it may take me about one week after receiving payment to get it to my FFL to ship.

IMG_20190321_211851739.jpg IMG_20190321_211821187.jpg IMG_20190321_211827846.jpg IMG_20190321_211836477.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks. I'm surprised nobody has grabbed it yet. I keep lowering the price but now I am at the point where if it doesn't sell for this price I will just have to keep it.

Not to steer you away from this site but I've been having a lot better luck on armslist with sales lately. Been a bit of a snoozefest lately around here. Hopefully it's just a lull and picks back up.

Thanks. I actually have had it on Armslist for a few weeks now too. It's been getting more interest there but everyone has been a complete flake, kind of like a Craigslist for firearms.

Thanks. I actually have had it on Armslist for a few weeks now too. It's been getting more interest there but everyone has been a complete flake, kind of like a Craigslist for firearms.
That's what I've been getting on here. People are either lowballing or flaking out/not replying after a certain amount of time. I've even had someone ready to buy an item and then last second backed out because it wasn't what he thought it was. On armslist I've had most of my transactions completed quick and easy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.