JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I own a Mossberg 500 and a Kel-Tec P11. Just getting into gun ownership - can't wait to pick up my next pistol (the Kel-Tec fails to load a round on occasion). Probably going to get a Springfield XDM. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Josh

Well, hello ...

"Any thoughts?"

About What? :D

You ask about hand held fire power in tihs place, and you will be getting replies for a Year!

It is best ~never~ to ask about any sort of projectile pushing object, short, long, in between, rifled or shottie ...

You just do not have Enough time, to read all the answers, Counter Answerer, segues off the topic, like hows the Fishing in your area right Now???

You all just go out, by another Boom Stick. Tell us what it is, and then...
You get the Same folks giving why you did the Right thing, the Wrong thing why didn't you buy Matching Pairs, and the segues.... Geesh,

Back to "that last Salmon run Sucked bad, but I am looking at more Crab Pots", and or "what kind of Leather are you carrying that boom stick in" ????

Yep, you should drop all your guns off at my house, and take up Crochet. A couple needles, some yarn...

Less problems Yep.

But by all means, before you drop off your Guns at my place, by a Glock, in 45ACP, I need another one for a pair ;)

philip
In the BoonDocks of Oregon, where forum Posts contain particles of Nuts, and might have Milk dribbles as well, if your alergic Humor, get immunized Soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top