Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New model Mini-14 in 300 BLK

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Pandaz3, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ruger has just released this one and when I looked at Mini-14 accessories I saw 6.8 magazines, which means they had or will have one in 6.8 too

Don H likes this.
  2. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

I wonder if it will launch brass into the next county like my 5.56 mini did? Either way, it's fixable and I really like the mini-14s!

3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow, apparently I'm living far into the past! Ruger Mini's in excess of $1000. I wouldn't spend that kind of money if it shot .416 Rigby's on full auto!;)

oli700 and Ant like this.
  4. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Well I picked up the American in 300BLK for 400 bucks and that is to much to be honest.....

5. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Those Winchester .401 auto loaders ruled! Forget if they were optioned full-auto though.. probably were.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  6. Ant

Ant Eugene, Oregon Member

Love the looks of those Mini 14's but $1K clams for it? rather steep! I'm w Sarge!

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  7. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well Davison's did not have one in stock, but a 5.56 at the same sticker price goes for $786 out the door at my LGS

8. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I would not want to be hit with a .401!

9. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

No kidding! A neat old rifle and round. I don't know what was more popular, the .351 or the .401, but quite a few people still shoot them.