JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been following these two....
The Brave and Seal Team, i had a hard time getting past the Buffy the Vampire stigma but I think I got past it (barely). LOL

Its apples to oranges in a way but I enjoy the Brave more. And my Gal likes that Jazz is their sniper!

Has anyone else here been following these shows? And what's your favorite?

If I had an once of respect for Hollywood....what the actors do off screen is polarizing.

Too much of their income goes to funding the elections of the swamp; particularly the DNC.

I'm an old crab apple; glad some people can overlook politics for an hour or so.

:D

I don't watch hyped-up Hollywood sheite that portrays military units (even SEALS) as non-stop, infallible, glorified, killing machines... it's all a lot of BS. All the behind the scenes hard work that's actually boring and tedious as HELL most of the time, like admin PAPERWORK (endless reports & requisitions), classroom training, field training (FTX's), and throw in military/civil politics to deal with are blatantly left out or under/over stated.

Many (but not all) "snake-eaters" are Type-A++++ personalities, and most of you wouldn't get along with them in the same room for more than 5 minutes.... just sayin'. ;)

Yeah they should do a show about me...."There we were...3 against a 1000...toughest 3 , we ever faced"...:eek::D

I agree with Stomper's comments and would like to add that at least for me , much of "active combat" is mind aching boredom with moments of sheer terror and action.
I have found that war and combat can ( at times ) , just showcase the casual and almost indifferent brutalities that man can willing do to another man*...And who wants to watch a show like that?
Good thing I don't work for a TV show....:D

* I am not saying that I feel that way about every war or even every combat action I have taken part in...just saying , in general....
Andy

Yeah they should do a show about me...."There we were...3 against a 1000...toughest 3 , we ever faced"...:eek::D

I agree with Stomper's comments and would like to add that at least for me , much of "active combat" is mind aching boredom with moments of sheer terror and action.
I have found that war and combat can ( at times ) , just showcase the casual and almost indifferent brutalities that man can willing do to another man*...And who wants to watch a show like that?
Good thing I don't work for a TV show....:D

* I am not saying that I feel that way about every war or even every combat action I have taken part in...just saying , in general....
Andy

Not to mention TV warriors' hair is always perfect even after wearing a K-pot for a week straight, and their camo-paint is smudged and patterned in a flatteringly way, and nobody is telling anyone else that they stink... unless Shia LaBeouf is on set, that is....

I keep seeing trailers and previews for new shows, but never seem to find the time to watch when they are on. I'm more of a rainy day binge watcher.

Its also hard to watch TV shows because the production is never that great.
......Anything that sounds decent is on at 10:00 PM or after. I need at least 7 hours a night to have a decent work day. Then there's the incessant commercials, 9-10 minutes of show and 4-6 minutes of commercials. The same commercials, all through the show.

I have to record and watch later... early to bed , early to rise for the commute.

Any more, television is something I use for back ground. While I'm cooking, cleaning, puttering etc. The only time I sit down to watch TV is after dinner for and hour, maybe two. We used to record shows on VHS, generally it was the hospital and cop shows. With the current shows on TV being mostly reality shows there isn't enough that we like to watch to make it worth a DVR. Already pay too much, in my mind, for comcrap cable services.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top