JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have always welcomed new members and hope more come but I had 3 pm's from one telling what to do and he had zero posts. He asked about a certain firearm and lowballed me and asked if I would accept it. I said no and then said it was sold. Then he offered something else and I said it was gone again. Then I get a PM telling me to delete the ad when it has been closed since April. New members need to look first rather than tell others what to do and when to do it. I don't mind the lowballs infact I find them rather amusing but telling me what to do is a no no. New members glad you joined but please look at the posts you are looking at. See if they are open or closed and good luck.

Scott

Feel free to report those sorts of occurrances to the mods and we'll look into it. From what you've described it does sound strange for a zero post member to presume to tell another member how to deal with their own ads.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top