JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a red corvette. My FN comes with that plastic box + a thread protector. If you deliver the Corvette (must be 2012 or newer with less than 1000 miles) I will throw in a box of T6 5.7 ammo. You can't get that ammo anymore so it must be worth about $500.

Noxious -

You've got to have more of a sense of humor about all this. When I see a Scar for $5k or a 5.7 pistol for $3k, an LCP for $550 - I am entertained, not mad. I don't get worked up that someone is asking a nutty price, who cares?

Plus. sometimes it is really hard to determine the real market value of something. So it might make sense to ask a (reasonably) high price at first to sniff things out and then bring the price down. Nothing is worse than listing something for $1000 and getting five immediate
"I'll take" its later to find out the item was worth $2000.

I do laugh about it honestly. The only reason I even chimed in was I just had a class on price gouging in disasters. after 14 pages of bad information I wanted to get a few facts in.

Moose is right I will most likely get another warning, maybe even banned over posting this. All in all it's up to the mods. He choose to not finish our conversation and showed an aberrant lack of respect, and in all honesty authority.

I do laugh about it honestly. The only reason I even chimed in was I just had a class on price gouging in disasters. after 14 pages of bad information I wanted to get a few facts in.

Moose is right I will most likely get another warning, maybe even banned over posting this. All in all it's up to the mods. He choose to not finish our conversation and showed an aberrant lack of respect, and in all honesty authority.

I'm not sure why they would want to continue the conversation; its their site, their rules and freedom of speech does not exist in a private forum. There is no state of emergency, there is no gouging going on, its simply advertisement. Do you think that by arguing further, they will somehow 'see the light' and agree to your view of moral indignation to someone's valuation of an item?

I asked before. If the situation was the opposite and prices were to dramically drop, would you argue that a sellar would have to keep their price up or just not drop it so fast? Serious question, if one is situation can be label such, why not the other?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top